-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartboy413

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Title says it all. Feel free to PM me if you have any reasonable project. Drain train is not a big deal. All I ask is therea a clean title and NO FRAME RUST. I can handle floors and body work but I need a good frame. Thanks for you time guys

Title says it all. Feel free to PM me if you have any reasonable project. Drain train is not a big deal. All I ask is therea a clean title and NO FRAME RUST. I can handle floors and body work but I need a good frame. Thanks for you time guys
GRRRR I got a good project car in VIrginia to bad your not closer!
Good luck!

I will get you some pictures. I have a pair of them I really nice body 73 duster no engine,trans, front spindles, or rear axle. does have V8 K member. and a rusted 76 feather duster with a slant 6 and 4sp OD trans thgat runs and drives but is rough. I am in oshkosh WI but I could deliver for a reasonable amount. I also have immaculae floor pan. I will get pictures for you tomorrow.

I will get you some pictures. I have a pair of them I really nice body 73 duster no engine,trans, front spindles, or rear axle. does have V8 K member. and a rusted 76 feather duster with a slant 6 and 4sp OD trans thgat runs and drives but is rough. I am in oshkosh WI but I could deliver for a reasonable amount. I also have immaculae floor pan. I will get pictures for you tomorrow.
I have a 1972 dodge demon numbers matching 340-727 car runs and drives car is not cut up have fender tag custom order car needs trunk and extensions and lower 1/4s rest of the car is solid including the frame came out of Florida sat in mi for 26 tears motor runs all original except for paint suppose to be white with a black vynal top some idiot painted it blue nw indiana 46544 4500$

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back