-
Status
Not open for further replies.

QWKSLVR

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi. I am looking for a ring that was given to salesmen for outstanding sales. It was probably given out during the 70's, I'm not sure. It has the design of the pentastar on it. Not sure if it was given out in the U.S. I have only seen one in my neck of the woods. Thanks. Bobby

Hi. I am looking for a ring that was given to salesmen for outstanding sales. It was probably given out during the 70's, I'm not sure. It has the design of the pentastar on it. Not sure if it was given out in the U.S. I have only seen one in my neck of the woods. Thanks. Bobby

Is this the style of ring you are looking for?

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!ioFCntgHlJcBQy0oinGPQ~~60_1.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 175
Hi. The one I saw did not look like that one. The pentastar was bigger and the 5 red triangle areas were hollow. Is this one for sale? Thanks. Bobby

Just went to look and is it ever pricey. The one I saw didn't have any diamonds either. Hopefully someone here will have one they are willing to part with at a more reasonable price. Thanks for your help. Bobby

Again this is a different style. The one I saw had only the pentastar no letters, words, or designs. SleeperScamp is sending me pics tomorrow, hopefully the style I'm looking for and a price I can afford. Thanks for your help. Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back