Looking for older mopars in MN junkyards.

-

Mick Semantel

Reaction score
Anybody from Minnesota that knows of older mopars in junkyards. When the weather warms up, I plan on going to windy hills to look around.

Good to see some fellow Minnesotans coming out of hibernation:thebirdm:. I was just up to French Lake Auto 2 weekends ago. What are you looking for? I also know of a small yard an hour north of Anoka. Does Windy Hills have anything left? I know the latest owner crushed out alot of what they had.

Hey scatpakman is winter ever going to end here? I was just looking for rear ends and drive shafts. Who knows, if I see something on a Dart that calls my name I'll grab it.

Here's another one for you to check out.
Ogilvie Collision and Auto Body & Restoration.
Cory is the guy to see. This place is about quality not quanity. 30 or so Mopars in the back. I picked up an 8.75 rear from a Swinger. Also got console brackets and a set of good bucket seats. Check him out. You going to Mopars in Park in May?

Yes, I'll be there. I work nights, so I'll get there in the morning then take off about 1:00.

I live about 40 miles West of Duluth, not too much in the yards anymore. I've seen some relics in peoples yards from time to time. I've got some extra parts off of a 76 Dart Sport lite, and know of a few guys up this way that have some odds & ends. let me know what you need and we'll see if we can help out.

-
Back