Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a passenger side sport/rally mirror for my 72 duster. chrome or painted doesnt matter, if the chrome is in not the best shape I still may be interested as I am planning on painting them body color anyhow.

Looking for one priced right as I cant afford to spend a hole lot.

Please PM me and let me know what you have. thanks

What are you looking to spend?? I have oe, but need decent money for it.

Attachments

• MVC-013S.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 146
  • MVC-014S.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 157
  • MVC-012S.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 149
  • MVC-015S.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 147
After speaking with you in Pm's i think I'm going to pass. Its just more than I'm looking to spend right now. But thank you for the offer! And good luck, I'm sure someone will buy it from you.

Those are the cheap plastic retro style ones and they are shaped a little different too. I'm just loiking for on factory pass side worthy of painting. But thanks anyhow.

the pciture of that one up ^ is oval to where these ones on ebay are more round. i have a sports mirror that looks like the ones on ebay but the chrome is perfect and isnt pitting at all, not sure if the person that had the car before me bought the same ones ?

ebay u can buy sports mirrors as a set for like 50 or so bucks i saw 2 days ago

Those on eBay are an old aftermarket type that they sold at Pep Boys etc for $20. The are plastic junk. :violent1:

I think mine may be sold...waiting on a reply! :cheers:

It's sold!

Ive been looking awhile now also, have seen some nice ones for sale but out of my financial range. I'm not looking for a show mirror, just something priced right that i can clean up for paint.

Anyone?

P.s. mopargod congrats on the quick sale!

anyone?.....no one has a parts car or a shed full of odds and ends or a spare door laying around that has a mirror they would be willing to come off of?. im not looking for show quality....just something worth spiffing up to put on my duster. please PM me if you have one.

I am looking for a set of these myself that I can paint. I saw one listed over on Moparts in the A body parts for sale forum. It was in a long line/list of misc stuff the dude was selling. I saw the post this morning but I cannot recall when it was originally posted so I wouldn't know if it is still available....just passing the sighting along to you. I think the guy was in Pa.
He only had the passenger side one.
best price I have found for re-pop rally mirrors is about $225 ea. Classic has a set I could get for $454 with a discount I got at Spring Fling but they are chromed.
PG Classic has a set listed on their web site primed for appx the same price ...all less freight.

I see nice original sets pop up for under $200 from time tontimr and troops on ebay for around the same. I don't need a set though, just passenger side and doesnnot even need to be in super great condition so I'm hoping to catch a decent deal on one. But thanks anyhow. I'm not a member at moparts.... Never heard many good things of the place so i alsways just stuck with Gabon. Hopefully i find something soon because id like to get one before i paint the duster

anyone?.....still looking.....may have stuff to trade also. PM me and let me know ,thanks

thanks for looking out. was already in talks with the guy about it a couple weeks ago. Just cant swing that right now. looking for one in less than perfect condition with a price that reflects it. I plan on painting mirrors body color so pitting in the chrome and stuff is not a real issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back