Looking for recommendations near Atlanta?

-

Thanatos340

Reaction score
I hope I am posting this in the correct forum. I am fixing up a 76 Duster (Not a full resto, just making it a nice Street/Strip Cruiser) and there are a few things I am not comfortable with doing myself. I was hoping someone here could give me some recommendations on someone that does good work at a reasonable price somewhere near Atlanta.
First thing I need is some sheet metal work. Need the rear quarters and tail panel replaced or patched up. I can take the body work from there but want a pro to install the new metal.
Also looking for someone to rebuild my 904 trans. I know most anywhere could do this work but would prefer to deal with someone that is known to do good work.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If you're buying AMD metal, they have an installation facility just north of Atlanta. I hear they do good work at pretty fair prices. Can't help much on the 904, unless you don't mind the drive up I-85 to Cowpens,SC. William Cook, at Cooks Racing Transmissions does fantastic work for a VERY reasonable price. As long as he's in business....he's got my business! Good luck.

-
Back