[WANTED] Looking for repairable headers for Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set that are currently installed on my car. Don't know who manufactured them. Was planning on replacing them but, that won't be until this October or so. Guess, that doesn't help you much. Where in western NC are you? I'm near Raleigh.

I have a set that are currently installed on my car. Don't know who manufactured them. Was planning on replacing them but, that won't be until this October or so. Guess, that doesn't help you much. Where in western NC are you? I'm near Raleigh.
If they are threaded through the steering link they are Not TTI or Dougs- thats what I want. Again, dented or cut/torn tube w/be OK but as one posted says, shipping is high, so the price would need to be reasonable. Greyhound Bus may be a less costly option on these........

Agreed, the Greyhound bus may be a little less- IF I can find a set someone messed up on their show car!

If they are threaded through the steering link they are Not TTI or Dougs- thats what I want. Again, dented or cut/torn tube w/be OK but as one posted says, shipping is high, so the price would need to be reasonable. Greyhound Bus may be a less costly option on these........
These are threaded through the steering link.

These are threaded through the steering link.
Thanks, and I figured that as the majority out there are, but some folks want perfect tubes, and if one is dented/scratched/cut thought maybe I could help them out and me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back