looking for running slant 6 in arizona

-

NEGOC8R

Reaction score
i live in tucson, and i need a running slant 6 to replace a bad one i have in a duster. looking for someone in arizona.

How come all youse guys who are looking for slant 6's live out west??? I have been trying to give away the one in my garage for 2 years now, but no takers. Maybe I should move out west, to the land of the "Leaning Tower of Power", LOL!!! Hope you find a good-un. Geof

I'm hip to that! We gotta start working out a deal with you SW guys on those rust free A bodies y'all have too many of.
I have a 68 S/6 just WAITING for a car to be dropped into.

How come all youse guys who are looking for slant 6's live out west??? I have been trying to give away the one in my garage for 2 years now, but no takers. Maybe I should move out west, to the land of the "Leaning Tower of Power", LOL!!! Hope you find a good-un. Geof

I have an excellent 225 here in California that I'd like to sell, but nobody seems to want to pay a decent price for it. Therefore, I'm looking for an old, smog-exempt car in which to put it.

Look in your phone book for Rick Valent. He may have a good motor or two laying around. He lives in Tucson.

-
Back