-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker434

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
As the title says I am looking for some SBP 15x7 steel wheels I can use on the rear of my 71 Dart. I would prefer 4.25 to 4.5 inches of back space. Anybody have something like this? Thanks.

I guess these are going to be hard to find. I have found one pair of new ones but the price was through the roof. Just thought I would check here before I paid that.

what did you find? summit or jegs lists them for roughly 95 ea. they are a custom item ,Lawrence

in 15x7 they offer a 4" back spacing-- be careful on what you order-- if you buy ralleys they have 4.25" back spacing (my dart needs that)

this is for a 15x7 wheel in the sbp mopar, I called the jegs hotline to confirm.
Lawrence

Yeah I just called Jegs and Summit, they have 15x7 with 4 inches of backspacing for $94 a piece. That is a fair price but I need at least 4.25 inches of backspacing. :violent1: I am moving my springs 3/4 inch inside with the offset hangers so I think 4.5 inches of back spacing would be even better. I guess I am going to have to shell out the big bucks at specialty wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back