-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjr426

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys I am looking for three nicer crager super sports for my dad's sbp 69 Dart. We don't have a ton of money to spend on these but if you have some for a reasonable price we are very interested. My family is looking to all go in on these for his birthday and have looked at them new but really can't afford that much right now, so if we could cut the cost some then we may be able to do it for him. Anyway enough of the story, I need one 14x7 with 4.125 backspacing. We already have one of those very nice and need another one for the back. We also need two 14x6 with whatever backspacing they come in for the front. Please let us know what you have and if possible pics of them, what you want for them and if possible also a shipping quote to Oregon 97479. We will get back to you from there. Thanks in advance Justin

Bump. Thanks to jeffneal66. He's a good guy he set me up with two wheels for the rear. So I figured I'd try one more time here for the one 14x7 with 4.125 backspacing I still need. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys Justin

i have for of them off my 71 swinger in ggod shape please call me at 417-334-2985 9 am to 9 pm central time thanks alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back