-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im looking for a set of 4 either Cragar or American wheels (5x4) that will fit right up under a 71 swinger. If you have them could you post some pics and price?

Ive been thinking of selling my indy slotted mags 14x8 with bfg radials 215/60R14 front and 245/60R14 rear. Tires have less than 50 miles on them and have been stored in doors. with trimmed american racing center caps and mag lug nuts. I dont know what it would cost or take to ship them from 98902

Still looking, I'm not afraid about shipping either.
Wifes Dart is going from show car to go car in the shop right now:cheers: These are American Raceing TT 2s and have already been removed and replaced. Rear 14/7 4" backspace and front 14/7 with ?(ill have to measure) back space. rubber is 65%. When it stops snowing here ill get em out and post in tire and wheel for sale with pics . If you want to see them sooner PM me and ill try and get pics in shop or send pics of them on the car from last year.

limelite I don't think your wheels will work on sbp, I've never ran across a set with dual bolt pattern that fits the 4" bolt circle on mopars. (not saying it isn't true)

Those are nice looking wheels & should fit 4.5 & 4.75 bolt circles with the correct washers.

Have you had them on a sbp car? thanks Lawrence

Im looking for a set of 4 either Cragar or American wheels (5x4) that will fit right up under a 71 swinger. If you have them could you post some pics and price?
pm me if interested

Attachments

• wheels 001.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 114
  • wheels 003.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 118
  • wheels 002.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 128
  • wheels 004.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 114
  • wheels 005.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 120
Wifes Dart is going from show car to go car in the shop right now:cheers: These are American Raceing TT 2s and have already been removed and replaced. Rear 14/7 4" backspace and front 14/7 with ?(ill have to measure) back space. rubber is 65%. When it stops snowing here ill get em out and post in tire and wheel for sale with pics . If you want to see them sooner PM me and ill try and get pics in shop or send pics of them on the car from last year.
misc041.jpg

Also have AR outlaw2s and firehawk rubber comeing of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back