-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparsons

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need some small bolt pattern wheels. Something better looking and bigger than my 13" stocks. 14 or 15 " Cragars would be cool, or some slots.....let me know what ya got. I have 69 Dart 2-door parts or possibly a whole parts car to trade.Andy

I have a set of 4 Cragar SS wheels. 2, 15X7 with 215/65R15 tires and 2, 15X8 with 245/60R15 tires. Wheels and tires are in excellent condition. If interested you can email me at [email protected]

Andy, got your email asking about the Cragar wheels. Again, please email me again with your email address. I'm asking $600.00 for the wheels and tires. They are in excellent condition. Don't know where you are, shipping could be a problem as I'm in Wisconsin. Send me your email address and I'll send pics. My email address is [email protected]

I've got a set of factory ralleys, if your interested let me know. I'm coming down 77 wednesday and could even throw them in the car and meet you somewhere if that will help. Let me know, Dan.

I just saw a set of small bolt Rallyes in the Buffalo craigslist. Guy wanted $115 for them all. See if he'll ship them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back