Looking for Skeletenized Aluminum Pedals

-

jeffneal66

Reaction score
Sorry, I have spent a few hours searching, but can not find the thread again.

Someone posted some custom Skeletenized Aluminum Pedals they made, based on some that were made by a company, but I cannot find the thread again. Does anyone remember this?

Thanks in advance, Jeff

Thanks, but the pedal set I remember seeing was for 3 pedals and they were not oval shaped. Other than the brake pedal pad being shaped different, that is what I am looking for.

Hmm try looking through HemiDenny's build. It might of been him, but I'm pretty sure 76orangewagon was the only guy who has done this.

Riddler

I can make them on my Cnc plasma, the problem though, is edge quality, I could not cut a clean edge. You should draw up what you want and fine a waterjet local to cut it for ya. If you can settle for steel, I can cut them plenty easy. And they would look great. The other option you could use is to cut them from wood, and make a template for a router to follow and you can cut them yourself. Such as in the example below. (not my vid just one I found on you tube)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLPhUcR6sY4&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]DIY Intake Manifold Flange - YouTube[/ame]

I can make them on my Cnc plasma, the problem though, is edge quality, I could not cut a clean edge. You should draw up what you want and fine a waterjet local to cut it for ya. If you can settle for steel, I can cut them plenty easy. And they would look great. The other option you could use is to cut them from wood, and make a template for a router to follow and you can cut them yourself. Such as in the example below. (not my vid just one I found on you tube)

DIY Intake Manifold Flange - YouTube

Great idea! I will have to keep that in mind when the time comes.

-
Back