Not open for further replies.

MonkeyMadness

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for Working or not, lol ran when parked, basket case, "I don't know what its from". I don't care! show me what you got.
Looking for something relativity close to the SoCal area. I don't mind driving just in need of a trans for a project. If it don't work or just parts I don't care I'll rebuild it..
Let me know what you got and what you want. :-D

thank you!

I think I got you man, lemme check what I've got in the shed.

I'm in LA so, just a hop skip and a jump away.

also, I'm looking for a 500, or a 42RH or a 518 if you have/want to trade...

yo, just checked it's a '69 904 for 318

sorry big shoots. best of luck in your search!

Damn okay thanks for checking.

Pick a part in Santa fe Springs has a 46rh sitting in a 95 van behind a magnum 5.2 ;-)
yeah... I know... I almost pulled it, but I'm in the "collecting parts" phase of the project right now.

I have a 727 in the car now so it wouldn't be that much of an ordeal... but I kinda want the 500/42 because of the "smaller" and less power loss, and that deep 1st will work great with my current gears/tire height.

anyway, wish I could've hooked it up for ya

Looking for Working or not, lol ran when parked, basket case, "I don't know what its from". I don't care! show me what you got.
Looking for something relativity close to the SoCal area. I don't mind driving just in need of a trans for a project. If it don't work or just parts I don't care I'll rebuild it..
Let me know what you got and what you want. :-D

thank you!
Wow, what happened to the site? I haven’t been here for a while. I’ve got a fully rebuilt 727 from Valley Trans here in San Diego. Hand made Billet everything. Probably aren’t looking to spend $5K for a trans though are ya? Seriously! What happened to the site?

I have a 74 727. Appears to be a good trans / fluid loks good.
$175 Delivered to San Diego area
as I am going to my machinist next week in Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back