-
Status
Not open for further replies.

caseyvaliant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
im looking for a small block radiator for my 66 valiant. the one thats in the car hangs way to low. if anyone out there has a cheep one please let me know. thanks :)

im looking for a small block radiator for my 66 valiant. the one thats in the car hangs way to low. if anyone out there has a cheep one please let me know. thanks :)

ive been looking on craigslist list, just can't seem to find one.

I have a radiator that I pulled form my 72 Duster 318 that was not leaking at all, how about $50 plus shipping?

That should work for you unless you want to run the 70 & later aluminum water pump. If you use the later pump then you need to move the outlet to the other side of the bottom tank or do a bit of plumbing in the car.

i have a 360 now. the radiator in the car right now i think came out of a truck. its really thin and tall. its hanging lower then the core support i was hoping to find one that would be thinker and smaller.

2ujlgus.jpg

I have one from a 1973 Duster with a 318, didn't leak when I ran the car, probably needs to be cooked out, think it is a 19" unit? I would let it go cheap if it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back