Looking for some advice on a 360 magnum swap

-
Which intake do you have? If it is a small port for 318 engines forget about it. Sell it.

If the engine is from a 95 truck and you do disassemble it, check the block for LA oiling holes, just so you know. It may still have them. Problem is the only LA head with provisions to mount the Magnum serpentine setup is the Trick Flow head.

As others said, the current EQ heads are not performance heads, but they will get you where you want to be if you go that route. Member @318willrun has a couple videos out there on these heads. Search 318willrun on YouTube.
What part of my post are you disagreeing about?

I'm not apposed to an electric fuel pump, I still haven't built my fuel lines yet so running a supply and return will be fine
When I updated my duster to 3/8 fuel line, I ran the new line right next to the old, and hooked the stock line up as a return line

What part of my post are you disagreeing about?
I just noticed this post and I do not remember ever using the red x disagree button. I find it unnecessary. If I click on that rating in post 12 it shows someone else did it, not me. Let me know if I did it somewhere I am not seeing.

I just noticed this post and I do not remember ever using the red x disagree button. I find it unnecessary. If I click on that rating in post 12 it shows someone else did it, not me. Let me know if I did it somewhere I am not seeing.
Sorry for the mistake. Making sure I wasn't missing something.

20230305_165508.jpg

Picked up my junkyard engine today $250 and it ran before pulled so I guess we will see.

-
Back