-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtires24

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys, I am looking for some parts for my Demon. I am planning on starting work on it this spring.

Here is what I need...

1. Inner fenders. Both sides, just the top part. ( still waiting to hear back from fourfourtydart, and another fabo member in sask reguarding them Been a while since I have heard from them, so if someone else has them...)

2. Black door pannels and arm rests for the interior

3. Torsion bar clip. The round one that holds the Tbar in from the tranny cross member. Just need one.

4. Drive shaft. Local pickup prefered.

5. 4 spd shifting rods.

6. Auto peddle assembly ( if I can't get the 4 spd working I will switch the car back to auto...Orig 318 auto car) again waiting to hear back from fourfourtydart

7. Will need exhaust, but prb guna get it from summit

9. Seat covers front and back. Buckets up front. Prefer black. Prob have to buy new

10. Carpet, again prob have to buy new

11. Lower rear 1/4 patch pannels. wheel well lip is good, just need the lower back part.

Thats pretty much it to get this car up and driving and looking good. The rest I have. Looking for some pretty decent prices. We are having our first child in March, so I am on a bit of a money crunch.

Here is a pic as it sits today...

Duster002.jpg

Thats a nice car to start with! Good luck with your project and PLEASE post up date pics as you progress. Steve.:snakeman:

I will start a new thread, once I get it in my shop, I just want to try and stock pile parts for the spring.

Phil

Phil,
I sent you a PM about the top part of inner fenders. They are from a 74 Swinger. I think they are all the same.

OK Guys, I have been away from this site for a bit now. You sure don't have as much time when you have a two month old. Definatly not complaining. I thought I sold this car, But then the buyer has backed out right now. so I thought I would look for some more parts again. Below is the revised list...

1. Inner fenders. Both sides, just the top part. Have it now

2. Black door pannels and arm rests for the interior.

3. Torsion bar clip. The round one that holds the Tbar in from the tranny cross member. Just need one. Have it now

5. 4 spd shifting rods.

6. Auto peddle assembly ( if I can't get the 4 spd working I will switch the car back to auto...Orig 318 auto car)

9. Seat covers front and back. Buckets up front. Prefer black. Prob have to buy new

11. Lower rear 1/4 patch pannels. wheel well lip is good, just need the lower back part.

pm sent on panel also have 4 speed peddles post pics (not sure if you need peddles)

the car is a 4 spd, but I am thinking of switching back to auto, So I don't need the 4 spd stiff, but How much for the patch pannel?

FYI That door pannel message is old. He didn't reply to me the first time I replied to it when he first posted it. ( At least I don't think he did) anyways, I fired off another PM to him just to see if he still had them. no response though

OK Guys, I have been away from this site for a bit now. You sure don't have as much time when you have a two month old. Definatly not complaining. I thought I sold this car, But then the buyer has backed out right now. so I thought I would look for some more parts again. Below is the revised list...

2. Black door pannels and arm rests for the interior.

3. Torsion bar clip. The round one that holds the Tbar in from the tranny cross member. Just need one. Have it now

5. 4 spd shifting rods.

6. Auto peddle assembly ( if I can't get the 4 spd working I will switch the car back to auto...Orig 318 auto car) Getting it should be in the mail :cheers:

Up dated my list Still really need the door pannels and panels for the back. Please anyone? any color, I can dye it.

2. Black door pannels and arm rests for the interior. Have door pannels in mail. Need rear pannels now

5. 4 spd shifting rods. Don't Need it now

6. Auto peddle assembly ( if I can't get the 4 spd working I will switch the car back to auto...Orig 318 auto car) In the Mail...Getting it any day

Really close to having everything for the car. I am waiting for a drive shaft and a rear door panels ( I know they are not door pannels, but thats what I call them for the back seat area)

If anyone has these items please let me know. I will prefer local pick up for the duster/demon drive shaft. Willbanks, please let me know about the rear pannels you said you have. I will buy them for the price you said, but you have not gotten back to me. If anyone else has the pannels please let me know.

I am getting excited. once I have the parts I will pull her into my shop and start building.

Phil

Hey Everyone, I havn't been on here in a while. I am still looking for The pannels for the rear seat. I don't know what they are called, but they match the door pannels, if that makes sence.

Please let me know if you have anything.

Thanks

Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back