-
Status
Not open for further replies.

shortmort37

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Admin, please advise if this is not permitted.

I live in the Philly area, but I’m looking at an A Body wagon on Facebook Marketplace in the Nashville area. If I can obtain the seller’s permission, is there someone in the membership nearby that could inspect for me and send additional photographs? Please contact me privately, and we can discuss compensation.

Thanks
Dan

What is the link to the Facebook market place to see the A body Wagon in Nashville?

Is this It?

Screenshot_20230105-222352_Firefox.jpg

Was able to get onto the Facebook/marketplace site to look at more pictures of it. All is looking pretty pristine and original. The only down play I have seen so far is the newer car bucket seats that were installed to take the place of the factory bench seat.

Looking around the guy's shop, does not look like he has any junk sitting around there. Worth looking into farther, would like to see whats under the hood. Headliner is even looking real nice.

Kind of guessing that is dual exhaust below the rear bumper, that tells me it's probably a 318 car, possibly an automatic too.

Good Luck on the hunt.

66 Dart Wagon.png

66 Wagon Duals?.png

The poster sent me some pix of the engine bay - it is indeed a V8. Was the 273 available this year? If it is a 318, it would be the LA, correct?

Might be a 273 not sure. If it has dual exhaust may have an other than stock engine in it. They came with single exhaust.

@toolmanmike has good experience with the 1966 Darts, he probably knows what engine came stock in there. Guessing it probably has the 7 1/4 rear end with the 3.23 ratio in it for the wagon. Good to find out what it is, or if that has been changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back