Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I'm looking for a NICE set of 4 OEM steel wheels(14 in. 5 x 4.5) for my 74 dart. I understand they will need repainting, that's OK. I also need a NICE set of 4 Red circle dog dish caps. You can Private Message, or post reply, me through FABO. I check both email and FABO daily. Thanks

Nice Stuff, No Junk please.
:wav:

full set of 15x7 (4.25 BS) mopar 5th ave steelies. Will accept dog dishes.
$100 for the set. Black, straight....could use repaint as any 20+ yr old OEM wheel would. No heavy rusts or pits. $100 plus shipping...

Sorry, Looking for 14 inch wheels. I need to add that info in original post. Thanks for your reply.:-D

I advertised 2 or 3 red line dog dish caps recently for 20 dollars a piece and still have them ... May need slight red painting ... Nice drivers ....

I have a set of the 14" wheels and the caps, I can paint them and detail the caps or sell them as is. 200$ and shipping as is ( and they are pretty nice )

I have a set of the 14" wheels and the caps, I can paint them and detail the caps or sell them as is. 200$ and shipping as is ( and they are pretty nice )
If these are sbp and 5 1/2 wide could you put me second in line if first guy does not take them. thanks D.B.

Do you want the 14x6 wheels? I have 4 that I could bring when I go to Daytona, if that isn't to far from you. 8)

Waggin, if the original poster doesn't take the dog dish's, could you please put me next in line for them?

Yes you're correct. That was a mistake on my part. Next Time I will double check the thread before submitting. :dontknow:Don't know why this upset you so much, let it go.

I'll move it over there no harm no foul,I'll have three caps leftover if he decides he wants these,this is the last set of 14" bbp steelies I have

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back