Looking for that special car brothers!!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave manganelli

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey mopar dudes,
I am living in PA and I am in search of a mid to early sixties A or B body 2 dr shell. I'm not picky about any certain car, just something with a decent repairable body and all I ask is that it's 2 dr and has a good sub body. I am getting ready to build either a 438 or 451 b block stroker and I have most of the parts to put it together right down to a good 727. The cars most wanted would be a 62 to 65 b body or 63 to 66 a body. Plans are to build a straight axel car so front frame rust or bad floors are no problem. Money is the worst factor but I can work something out if you guys are willin to help. I am willing to travel as far as it takes to get my baby so I,ll come as far as I have too.
Look at that car next to your shed or burried in the corner your not gonna use and help me out guys. Some how or another I'll help you in return.
Thanx fella's in advance Gears :happy10:

Welcome to FABO Dave (from one of the non-guys around here lol)!!! Keep checking the For Sale section above and you'll find that perfect project.

Found a 2 for 1. The owner of Texas Acres (texasacres.com) is selling a 1966 Dodge Dart 270 and throwing in a '66 Dart 2 door H.T. 6cyl, automatic with the sell. They looked to be really good project cars. I personally looked in the trunk of the '66 (270) and it is cherry. I also checked out the 2 door and someone should take it! All I could say was, WOW!! He is asking $1,500 for both.( If you check out the link he was selling the 2 door for $1,800 and the 4 door for additional $700.) Follow this link http://www.texasacres.com/cars/index.html You can tell Ron that the Reeds posted on this site after we bought the 1967 barracuda fuel tank, a/c and sending unit from him. He also has a lot full of goodies. Good hunting. If you need back up pm us.
Mike & Narda

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back