looking for this 72 dart please help!

-

dgswinger

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone on here has seen this dart or own it!
i last saw it a chrysler carlisle about 3 years ago in the car for sale area. specs when last seen 72 dart swinger wearing lime green paint with 70 dart GT quarter panel emblems it had the green bucket seats and console from the GT. had a go wing and dual hood scoops the car was origanally gold with green interior. was converted to big bolt discs in front also had 8 3/4 rear with 3.91 gears and redrilled big bolt axles car was rusty in the trunk and floor area had a 72 or 73 340 and 727 in it if i remember correctly when it was at carlilse ..... any help would be appreciated!! also the vin should be LH23G2B257150 i know the last 8 are right!! its on the orig. block that i still have from it. reason i am looking for it is this was my sisters car that was given to her for high school graduation and after a few rough years of marriage she got divorced and was forced to sell it. i wasnt in a position to buy it at the time but it is always in the back of my mind.... here are the pics when she had it and it looked exactly the same at carlisle 3 years ago! thanks for any help or leads!!

Attachments

• img056.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 125
-
Back