Looking for tires

-

Floorman

Reaction score
My wife nneds a new set of tires for her Dakota R/T and Im not having much luck locally.I have found some in CA but they cost too much to ship here.I need 255/555r/17 anybody have any ideas?
Thanks

Try www.tirerack.com if you havent already.

My guess is they are Goodyear Eagles which are always on backorder. But there are a couple of other brands that build that size. Take a look and see what they offer.

I always thought the R/Ts tires looked a bit small in the wheel wells- sorta like an old Nissan Hardbody. When it came time to put tires on mine I found the perfect tire.

Dunlop Sport 5000 275/55/17

The same tire that Mercedes used on the ML made in Vance Al. They really filled out the wheel whells, did not rub and with 10 inches of rubber on the road, it enhances that bull dog stance.

I just checked and Tire Rack has them.
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/SearchTires.jsp
Punch in the size 275/55/17

As I said, they really look good on the R/T.

P7291863.jpg

P3281245.jpg

P9152019.jpg

I always thought the R/Ts tires looked a bit small in the wheel wells- sorta like an old Nissan Hardbody. When it came time to put tires on mine I found the perfect tire.

Dunlop Sport 5000 275/55/17

The same tire that Mercedes used on the ML made in Vance Al. They really filled out the wheel whells, did not rub and with 10 inches of rubber on the road, it enhances that bull dog stance.

thanks I always thought they lookrd small too.I found some Federal tires in Houston that I can get for 90 bucks each.I will check and see if they make a 275.

-
Back