-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of a driver's side front and a passenger side rear wheel lip molding, the other two are in good usable shape. If you have one or both of them in good usable shape without dents or scratches please let me know, and if you can please post some pictures and contact me with a price shipped to 48346 Michigan. I really don't want to have to buy a complete set just for two, but if I do I will.
Thanks in advance
Bob

I am in need of a driver's side front and a passenger side rear wheel lip molding, the other two are in good usable shape. If you have one or both of them in good usable shape without dents or scratches please let me know, and if you can please post some pictures and contact me with a price shipped to 48346 Michigan. I really don't want to have to buy a complete set just for two, but if I do I will.
Thanks in advance
Bob
I'll look, I bought a new complete set but only needed 1. Let you know

FYI the driver front and the passenger rear are exactly the same — they are interchangeable corner to corner.

FYI the driver front and the passenger rear are exactly the same — they are interchangeable corner to corner.
I'm sorry, but I have to dis-agree with this statement.

If you hold a driver front next to a passenger rear, they are NOT the same.

I do this about 7-8 times a week when I'm pulling wheel trim off the shelf to make sets of four before packing for shipment to customers.

I'm sorry, but I have to dis-agree with this statement.

If you hold a driver front next to a passenger rear, they are NOT the same.

I do this about 7-8 times a week when I'm pulling wheel trim off the shelf to make sets of four before packing for shipment to customers.
Yes, they are different

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back