looking for vin LM29H2B421179 demon Chicago

-
sweet. good luck. norms cars are kinda hard to find, but they re out there. what else can you tell us about the car? did you used to own it or?

and did it have one of these on it?

Attachments

• 100_2298.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 315
Nope But my demon has a six pack set up with the right Mr norms air cleaner is that one of the two NOS ones that were for sale a few years back?

yes. I bought it about 8 years ago. it was the second n.o.s. kit of the two. paid less for it and it was a complete kit unlike the first.
what else do you know about that norms demon you re looking for? do you know the color, options, or anything else? I ve always got an eyeball out there looking for mr. norms stuff

my buddy was was going to go for this years back when he was restoring his demon but life set him back I had it put away for when he got back on his feet but it got hit by a tornado when it came into rockford years back and turn it into parts car that was sad day when I seen it. We did a lot of street racing with it (Webster/Elston) Fulton st and the Incenators Chicago/ Cicero . WOW TIME GOES BY FAST!

what d you do for a filter on that tri power air cleaner? did you have to make it? I ve got a few of those air cleaners and everyone wants to know what filter to use. I don t have any of mine on a car, but I know folks who do.

I used a Baldwin pa632 its the right height and width but I did have to cut it to fit
I ordered from Mic Master car.

-
Back