-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cmills

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys maybe someone can help. I have been looking for a used set of chrome wheels for my 2000 Caravan. It used to be my wife's van now I am using for my store vehicle. I want to dress it up a bit so I want to put some chrome wheels on it along with my store logo etc. The bolt pattern is 5x100mm. If anyone has a set they want to sell pm me. I am in the 18064 area code. Nazareth, Pa. Thanks. Curt 610-698-1180

With front wheel drive?????? That would be so cool! Does anyone know if they will work??

small bolt ralleys will work too

small bolt wheels (5 x 4" pattern) apparently are close enough to 5 x 100mm so they will bolt on. 1" = 25.4mm so 4" =101.6mm so the later K car, mini van wheels will bolt on the small bolt pattern cars. I don't think the opposite is true, that an early steel wheel will bolt onto the front driven axle of a mini van or K car or it's derivatives. there most likely would be interference with the late caliper, but i haven't tried it in the yard, either.

I have some wheels for you but it would cost to much to ship to you. I used 15" snow flakes on my daughters van, and for summer I use 16" shelby wheels.
There are tons of 5 X 100 wheels at the auto wreckers for $10 a peice.

vanwhe1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back