Looking for ..

-

grassy

Reaction score
..2 kick pannels for a '75 duster. I would like to make them into speaker holders. I don't care what colour that are, I will be painting the interior next year..

Year one has them for 100+ but if I can make them, I will post the results and steps.

ian.

he is located in novia scotia canada. tried to ship headers to him with no luck from florida

Yup..in the beautiful annapolis valley...Mike, you probably can buy our apples at a better price than I :) Do you have a set I can buy ?

Ian.

Grassy a lot of people probably have never seen how beautiful it is there you should put up some pictures(sorry for off topic but you brought it up)And you can buy apples at the end of peoples driveways by the bag on a table just put your money in the jar,you even make your own change the jar stays out all day unattended.What a great place.

apples, pumpkins, anything..folks are polite..for the most part. We did MX down here for 5 years..I called it the most un competitive, competive sport I have ever been involved with..the kids go like anything on the track but are best friends off the track..other parents are willing to do almost anything if you need help to get on the track..or in my case once..350 miles to get home..

I live about 10 miles from here..http://de.academic.ru/pictures/dewiki/65/Annapolis_Valley_from_lookoff1.JPG

And a few more pics..http://images.google.ca/images?hl=e...a+scotia&btnG=Search+Images&gbv=2&aq=null&oq=

If we need the city..it is less than an hour away..we love it !

Ian.

..2 kick pannels for a '75 duster. I would like to make them into speaker holders. I don't care what colour that are, I will be painting the interior next year..

Year one has them for 100+ but if I can make them, I will post the results and steps.

ian.
Grassy
You still looling for sb headers? look at kijiji edmonton . nice set on there.
Kev

Well I only asked because I know where a few sets are in some wreckers that are in decent shape. Also, are 75 Duster kick panels the same as any A body kick panels really? Or are there large differences?

My boss is from Nova Scotia, and I know a framer from there too. There are a lot of people working in Fort Mac from everywhere, but I do notice a lot from Nova Scotia.

70 dartmike...

I think I have a set now.thanks.out of curiosity, where do you know of them in Nova Scotia ?

What are their names..you can PM me that..

I have had friends of every profession from graphic illiostrators to farmers head out to the land where streets are paved with gold.

In all truthfulness, Nova Scotia is a retirement town..yes..hfx bleats about being a tech center. but the gov't had destroyed everything out past the city center..btw, according to the United Nations , the best place in the world to live is a town in NS..they are losing 5 % population ...all old folks..hate everything but quiet..

Ian.

I emailed them immediately after your tip..they didn't respond..no matter, have a set of manifolds now..

-
Back