looking to buy car!

-

princecharles

Reaction score
looking for 9 to 12 second mopar, nice paint, fresh motor. complete ready to run. preferbly with enclosed trailer. will spend up $1700.00 american. Anybody got anything?<--JERK

You might be able to find allot of cars for 17,000.00,rather than 1700.00$.You would be lucky to get a set of tires for that,Mrmopartech

really am looking for car, also trying to buy house......new hot rod? or my own home? .....I know what my old lady would say....what should I do

Do what most of us did. Buy your house. Then scrimp, and save more money for your car or buy a project car you can restore over the years.

Good Luck!

Do what I did....Divorce the wife, marry a much younger woman and build the car of my dreams!:D

73roadrunner said:
Do what I did....Divorce the wife, marry a much younger woman and build the car of my dreams!:D
:thumbrig: Been there , Did that.
Except the child support takes a lot away from building a car

Since speed = money x "performance level" I'd take the $1,700, put it in a CD while you worry about the house. A car that price will cost you more than it is worth. I just purchased my first home in June and despite all the expense of doing so, renting is the bottomless pit to nowhere. What you can save long term may buy you that 10 sec car. I'd develop a 5 - year plan to get your finances under control, keep a pile of $ in the bank for a rainy day and then see what the $1,700 returns for you. I know, waiting is harder than loosing weight but that is why the nifty duster is good for me for now and the 1970 Satallite with the 440+6 is somewhere in my future.

Happy hunting. -LY

your NOT gonna buy a 12 second car for $1,700.00....but there is a 10 second car forsale WITH the trailer for $17,000.00

let me know if your interested!!! :wav:

mike

-
Back