[Found!] looking to buy roadworthy 2d mopar Ont Canada

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a decent roadworthy car here in Ont. Mainly interested in a 2 door abody $5000-10,000 prefer low end $$. V8 would be nice but i have all the parts swap out the suspension and drivetrain. I'm more worried about solid body and interior and that it runs and drives. Since i want something i can drive and enjoy as i mod it up.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a decent roadworthy car here in Ont. Mainly interested in a 2 door abody $5000-10,000 prefer low end $$. V8 would be nice but i have all the parts swap out the suspension and drivetrain. I'm more worried about solid body and interior and that it runs and drives. Since i want something i can drive and enjoy as i mod it up.
Hi. I have a 64' Dart GT convertible I'm going to sell soon. It's all original v-8 auto, P/S, manual top. The only up grades are 75' a-body disc brakes and control arms, .87 torsion bars, the 75' rear end (all wheels are 5 by 4 1/2), with 2.76 gears, heavy duty rear springs, and 2002 Sebring front leather seats (drivers is powered) with matching rear seat. This was to get shoulder harness seat belts in front. The engine is stock with a 2 barrel except for a hydraulic cam (torquer cam) and electronic distributor. It has new bearings, rings and timing chain. It hasn't been bored or the crank cut. The body work has been done and painted 2002 Cadillac red. It was painted about 5 or 6 years ago and the car was to be a driver so the paint isn't perfect but looks good at 5 feet. It also has American Racing Torq Thrust wheels and new tires (15"). It also has a new top. I have many more photos if you want to see more. I'm asking $11500. All the parts I have left will go with the car and are too many to list here.

car & Kiana 001.JPG

100_4758.JPG

100_4760.JPG

100_4752.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back