Looking to buy this trans, help with ID

-

Graminizer

The "Big G"
Reaction score
I found this trans locally and I want to know what it is out of and if it will work in my Dart Sport....any help would be much appreciated.....I know it has a slant 6 bell housing.....

If unmollested, it looks like a all aluminum case OD from an A or F body. Probably small spline output. Front lever is pointed down. You can take the casting numbers and check them out at Passon Performance or Brewers Performance. Hurst Competition Plus Shifter. Shifter lever is ???

If unmollested, it looks like a all aluminum case OD from an A or F body. Probably small spline output. Front lever is pointed down. You can take the casting numbers and check them out at Passon Performance or Brewers Performance. Hurst Competition Plus Shifter. Shifter lever is ???

I agree, the bellhousing is slant six.

I saw the ad and price, I think that if it is advertised it is a good price. Dont be afraid to pull the side cover off prior to buying to inspect the gears for broken / chipped / rusted teeth and the condition of the small syncro teeth (the small teeth on the gears that the syncro sleeve slides up onto) They get chipped and worn.

I am in Kelowna and have rebuilt several, If you wanted it gone through let me know, it wouldn't cost too much. I could also talk you through it if you wanted

-
Back