Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm thinking about converting my 70 dart 318 3 speed manual on the column to a floor shift setup. Guess I need the shifter and linkages, and maybe a good used floor hump. Let me know what you guys might have to offer. Thanks!

The trans is the original three speed manual. Three on the tree is fun and all, but it gets old after a while lol. Floor shift would be way more fun.

Just switched my column shift to a floor shift last week. Not as fun as you might think.

i have a colum out of a 65 barracuda dont know if your harness is gonna wire up to good tho will have a 904 tranny in a few weeks needs rebuild changing mine out gl pm me if any help

Thanks for the offer on the column, but I'm just going to keep the three speed column in it, and just remove the shift handle. Someone out there has to have a shifter and linkage!

this is what your looking for.it's from a 70 dart 340 3 speed car.very rare and hard to find because they only produced a hair over 900 cars with v-8 and 3 speed trans.and they were usually swapped out for 4 speeds and tossed to the junk pile.p.m. me if interested.

Attachments

• 060.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 92
I think the slant 6 used a different tranny and shifter than the 3 speed 340 cars, but I'm not certain. I have a 72 Scamp slant 6 with a 3 speed. I haven't pulled it apart yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back