-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mpdlawdog2

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale again is my hard to find 2003 triple black Mustang GT 5 speed convertible with only 48800 miles on her. First let me say Im extremely picky about my vehicles. I am the third owner of this amazing GT. It was babied and garaged since it was purchase off of the showroom floor by an elderly man. The second owner, also an older male continued her pampering. The car has never seen winter, never a daily driver and garaged her entire life ...trust me it shows! I bought it %100 stock and started to make it the way I wanted. I added the following...

under the hood...Steda under pullys and cold air intake

inside....mgw short throw shifter, sony touch screen bluetooth stereo

outside...installed Roush front bumper (totally took this car to the next level!), 18 inch new model gt 500 rims and high performance tires, updated the front brakes to the cobra upgrade with bigger rotors and calipers (used Motul RBF 600 Factory Line DOT 4 RACING BRAKE FLUID). Lowered on Ebich springs and Tokia shocks (also aligned when done). One of the best handling cars I have owned!!! I also tinted the windows. Stp loud cat back was also installed (sounds amazing but not too loud.
all the mods have less than 2,000 miles....I dont want to list how much money I have in the car because I will make me sick!
The exterior is super nice no rust or major flaws (the pics speak for themselves but keep in mind its a 2003 so there might be a scratch here or there). Inside...It has the mach 1000 system with two 10 inch subs in the back which sounds amazing! The leather is about as perfect as you will find..its super soft and zero cracks)! the top is in good shape with no leaks. This car could easily pass for a 2015.....You might find one cheaper but it will not look like this nice, have the mods done and have the knowledge it wasn't abused! Clear title in my name for a quick sale. I have the window sticker and original parts that go with the car. I dont need to sell but she just sits in the garage and I have another project that needs finished. Great car to enjoy the rest of the summer with the top down!

I will considered trades for 65-67 lemans/gto....79-81 transam....68-69 dart convertible...65-70 mustang fastback..67-69 camaro..e or b body Mopar or towards a rear bunkhouse travel trailer. Projects are OK (so if you have a not rusted out project you are sick of and want something you can drive and enjoy now this one is for you) and I would bring the car to you (within reason).

IMG_9461 (2).jpg
IMG_0675.jpg
IMG_0677.jpg
IMG_0901.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back