Looks Like Another Scam Artist Here

-

valiantwagonguy

Reaction score
I got a private message this AM that reads as follows:

For Sale....
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day,
I'm Interested in buying your advertised( car )Well,I have seen the advert and I think I 'll like to contact the seller before I can proceed.So i want you to email me some recent pics of it and also i want you to get back to me with the actual price for it so as for me to proceed with this transaction.So I'll be paying with a Certified Check which was drawn from a United State Bank.So get back to me as soon as possible with those informations.
I need your quick Response
My Regards

* This person joined this site yesterday ! So, if you are selling a car or maybe even parts and some unknown posts a response check their profile. The last one had a 55555 zip code this one has a 90000 zip These people are all over so beware ! This is the second time I've been targeted by these fools on this site in the past 2 weeks !

I would just flush the email and forget about it.This is a scam and if the person was real,they would give a name and address and send real cash and a real zip code.Besides,you can do a ebay letter to him,saying send me 15% of the cost of the car,once that cheque has cleared and the cash is in your hand,the rest is do in a week and if you do not pick up the car in the time period,you lose it all.You force them to put up or shut up real quick,Mrmopartech

No, don't forget about it. Post the persons screen name so we will all know. If you did receive emails from the person, they are tracable. File a fraud complaint and turn over all correspondence including emails and PMs from this site. You can save them off as html documents. WE NEED TO FIGHT THESE CROOKS.

Post there screen names so Joey or myself can ban the IP addresses.

Here is the screen name of this jerk
micola

Thanks for banning this fool. Ed

-
Back