Looks like riding season is over.....

-
You all be careful and wear all your equipment. My son got took out by deer Monday evening. If not for his helmet and leathers we might have been planning his funeral. Seven broken ribs, broken collar bone and road rash aplenty. I haven't seen his bike yet but the cop said it was fixable.

Perfect timing for an awesome thread inkjunkie! I rode my superglide to work this morning, it was a balmy 61 degrees when I left... By the time I got to work I was so cold my back and legs were having muscle spasms! It's hard to believe I rode my first Sportster through two northern Virginia winters back in the mid eighties and I never got that cold... Damn getting old SUCKS! I will ride again tomorrow, I think I may put on my wetsuit top before I leave though...

Our riding season is just starting. Cooling down and the snow birds will start heading our way, all good business.

Perfect timing for an awesome thread inkjunkie! I rode my superglide to work this morning, it was a balmy 61 degrees when I left... By the time I got to work I was so cold my back and legs were having muscle spasms! It's hard to believe I rode my first Sportster through two northern Virginia winters back in the mid eighties and I never got that cold... Damn getting old SUCKS! I will ride again tomorrow, I think I may put on my wetsuit top before I leave though...

I never wore beyond a summer glove when I rode to/from work in AZ. Riding home after mid-night during the "Winter" months meant temps in the 40's occasionally. Sounds kind of goofy but I would put on a pair of latex gloves, cheapo ones from Harbor Freight work just fine, under a pair of full fingered non-vented summer gloves it kept my hands more than warm....Went for a ride thru Northern AZ on Christmas Day once with this set-up...hands stayed warm the entire (close to 400 mile) trip......

-
Back