loss of a life last night makes me very sad

-

1970-dart

Reaction score
A Son/Father/husband/brother/friend and so many other things to so many people lost his life while riding bike with his wife. This happened a mile from my house on the same stretch of road that myself my family and other friends walk/run and ride our bikes and go to and from school and work on a daily basis.

The dirty rat ( you know what)that ran him over was driving drunk while already having a criminally suspended license from previous drunk driving and many other things of the criminal nature.

A friend of mine in Plano TX stopped to help a lady change a tire a few years ago and was struck by a drunk unlicensed driver. He was young and married to his high school sweetheart and they had a very young baby

some times people really don't think about their actions or the consequences of their actions. ughhhhh I'm sad and pissed at the same time

http://www.wptz.com/news/man-faces-charges-after-fatal-crash/32375886

Sorry for your loss. It pisses me off also seeing things like this happen. Some one has had 4 or 5 dui's and no license and is still driving drunk.

Terrible tragedy that was the direct result of a failed system. How sad.

not to mention the pain and humiliation his family has to endure plus he has a very young son

not to mention the pain and humiliation his family has to endure plus he has a very young son

Sorry for your loss. The driver will go to prison but sadly he will be back out eventually. I know this is sounds really dumb to hear and it is something that I need to work on myself but I hope you find peace. One of my childhood friends died from an overdose and I was very angry at his "friends" for not taking him to the hospital but I am begining to realize I can't change the past and even after one of the idiots died I still didn't feel much better. Time is the only thing that will make you come to grips with this. Also be sure to celebrate his life at every chance.

Sorry for your lost.
You can't fix stupid.

Sorry for your loss. Many times it seems the scale is tipped on the wrong side.

My condolences ... prayers sent to all the family and friends.

Saddening. Called 911 on a drunk driver years ago. Ended up being a witness for the city. This was her 14th time in front of a judge for drunk driving. Talk about a busted system...

Saddening. Called 911 on a drunk driver years ago. Ended up being a witness for the city. This was her 14th time in front of a judge for drunk driving. Talk about a busted system...

kid has a laundry list of charges and was just in court less then a week ago for the last/pretty recent drunk driving accident. :banghead:

-
Back