Loss of a mother....

-
Sorry for the loss of your mother! Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

My wife and I know what you are going through.
My mom passed away in 2003 she had lung problem for several years in and out of the hospital. The last time she was there she started to improve and suddenly she went down hill. They did what they could for her, but I guess her body had enough. She was 65. My dad passed in 1992 he was 58.

A month after my mom passed my wife's mom pass away she had cancer.
2003 wasn't a good year for us.

Take care!

Tom and Mary

Prayers sent to you and your family. I'll be thinking of you on Sunday.

I'm very fortunate. My mother turned 90 last September and lives in Florida. She is still very active in her community and church and in great health. It doesn't slow her down at all to hop a plane and fly out here or to RI where my sister lives. All her brothers and sisters lived to be over 100 so she comes from a "good blood line". I do thank the Lord every night for her continued health and talk to her at least 3 times a week.
For those of you who are still blessed to have your parent(s) call them more often and tell them you love them. Don't live to regret the last opportunity you had and didn't take the time.

Condolences sent on the loss of your Mom. Take care of yourself and remember her spirit lives on. God Bless You.

-
Back