lost 8 3/4 rear

-

QuintinMotorCompany

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a auto repair shop . I always have scrap metal outside the shop. This weekend somebody broke in and took a a-body 8 3/4 rear That I had outside under a tarp . It was a complete rear with the center section and the drums. It had a 742 case one legger sbp. I know its a long shot but if anybody could help I would greatly appreciate it.

yup,thats all they took witch is weird because if they were going to scrap it there was alot of other steel there but all they took was the rear. I hae been looking on the local craigslist
and calling scrap yards

Sad to here this. I think because they did not take any another scrap, that it was somebody that was there before. just my 2cents
good luck in your search

yup,I have alot of customers go threw there and not all of them are honest.

I have had one of my customers sons steel a van from my shop before. The wierd thing is that they must of wanted a rear end for something they most likely dont even know what its called or what its from.

Thanks guys

yup,I have alot of customers go threw there and not all of them are honest.

I have had one of my customers sons steel a van from my shop before. The wierd thing is that they must of wanted a rear end for something they most likely dont even know what its called or what its from.

Thanks guys

had to be a mopar guy that came over

I have 6 led cameras out back but this guy was tricky with a all black truck in 2;00 in the morning. I just ordered 6 more led cameras and a dual sliding gate with a key pad lock so nobody can get out back

-
Back