Lost another great musician

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Clive Burr, the drummer for Iron Maiden's first three albums, has passed away. RIP.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IY1VozFhgU"]Children Of The Damned Iron Maiden 1982 Live - YouTube[/ame]

Im on a big Maiden and Black Sabbath kick lately. Love real 80/90ss metal. Metallica, Testament, Anthrax, Megadeth, Judas Priest. Also a huge Skid Row fan. Slave to the Grind is probably my favorite album ever.

Nice! The Skid Row,so underrated. Album rocks! Like all,But ,early Metallica(pre ,black album), early Maiden and pre-Turbo Priest ,crank.

They get writen off as a hair metal band because of 1 ballad. Well that and because Baz looked like a chick. LOL I got to speak with Rachal Bolan the bass player. he was the reason I took up bass. Real down to earth guy. Answered all my fan boy questions.

Yes still playing.

Attachments

• 856346_10200420051401367_2062190679_o.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 107
RIP Clive, Im a huge Judas Priest fan. Also SB from Skid Row grew up in Peterboro 20 minutes from me. Yep they were under-rated for sure. Most of the "hair bands" from the 80's-90's had a ballad or 2.

Im on a big Maiden and Black Sabbath kick lately. Love real 80/90ss metal. Metallica, Testament, Anthrax, Megadeth, Judas Priest. Also a huge Skid Row fan. Slave to the Grind is probably my favorite album ever.

X2 seen the girl band ? The iron maidens

Nice! The Skid Row,so underrated. Album rocks! Like all,But ,early Metallica(pre ,black album), early Maiden and pre-Turbo Priest ,crank.
got that right pre turbo priest,my cousin and i helped cliff load the bus for thier tour with ozzy...rip clive you rocked like no other on maidens best albums .and you were a total machine on the number of the beast tour...and piece of mind.........

-
Back