Lost!!!!!!!!!!Big block main caps. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Tbone416

Reaction score
Hey out there in the wide world of Mopar. I don't know if this is the right place to look. But some body in past has lost the main caps off of the 440 block I just got. So I was hoping that someone had a block that could not be fixed or some cap and bolts off of a race motor that has had the cap replaced with Billet one. I'm looking for STOCK cap and bolts. I will pay with a postal money order and you can send the caps and bolts after you get your money! Pm me if you can help THANKS for your help.

If it's a new build with no attachment to this block I might look at finding a new core. Especially if it's a stock rebuild. If you swap caps you have to align hone the mains. This is expensive. If your going that route might as well get aftermarket caps.

Yes I know that I can get another block. But I want to save this block. A line bore and hone here runs less than 200 bucks. So I think it's worth saving. Thanks again!!!

I'll be happy to give you a price but it'll be better via PM or 'Conversations'. Let's help clear some inbox space. Here's one way:
Click on 'inbox' > Check the Conversation Titles you want to delete > A popup will open > Click on 'Leave Conversations...' (This will delete ones you selected).

I'll be happy to give you a price but it'll be better via PM or 'Conversations'. Let's help clear some inbox space. Here's one way:
Click on 'inbox' > Check the Conversation Titles you want to delete > A popup will open > Click on 'Leave Conversations...' (This will delete ones you selected).
Thanks that worked pm me your price

I've got two complete sets of 400 caps, if you're going to line bore, they'd work fine. You want new or old thrust? S/F....Ken M

I lied, I have three sets. You need a rear main seal too? S/F....Ken M

20161215_144528_resized%201_zpscb82ob2w.jpg

Sorry Ken I just seen your post and I bought a set from another member yesterday. They are on the way to me if for some reason they don't work I will PM you

-
Back