Lost hemi,Twice

-
ahhh who needs a hemi. you can crank out plenty of power with a b motor.

LoL,my home is a graveyard for automobile's.I can't here my girl over the sound of a HEMI! revv it up some........see what I mean!!!

Cuda 65...
I have a garage...it had my 2 other bikes and the kids bike in it plus the Dart.
Something had to give.

P4301429.jpg

My wife would never ask me to sell something that makes me happy so she could get something to make her happy. If it was that critical we'd go to the bank, they have lots of money, well the Canadian ones still do :-D

haha thats funny. america's economy is in the *****.
anyway
I am sorry for you mrmopartech. my condolences
I have been blessed with a great girlfriend. She even paid to have my seats redone for a birthday present and pitched in for my front suspension for another present :) I am very lucky. I love her very much

had the usual problem with the first wife, she didn't like that i bought an old car to save money on repairs first and have a hobby second. finally she did me a favor and left. so when i met my current wife, i made it clear from day one that old cars were always going to be around. she's ok with that so i try to keep her happy. plus she's a good one, way less maintenance required than the cars haha. also she sacrificed her health (almost died in delivery) to give us the most amazing little boy, so i don't think i could ever equal that gift. he was born three months premature and she pretty much lived at the hospital with him while i worked to pay the bills. she's definitely a keeper so i've decided where my priorities lie.
n1182220447_30360903_6174.jpg

-
Back