Lost one of my best friends

-

jtkaaa07

BossMan
Reaction score
Friday, I lost one of my best friends, and my father in law "Bill". I know there are a few of you here on the forum that got to meet him at Mopars in the park in MN 2 years. He was always ready to go to a car show with all my buddies and myself. He owns a beautiful 67 Chevy nova, that was Mopar lime green, so I told him it was half Mopar lol! When he was 19 years old he bought a new 1970 charger R/T 440, that was lime green, and always loved Mopar muscle cars, even though he went over to Chevy later in life. To my friends from the forum, he really enjoyed that trip to Farmington to look at those beautiful Mopars, he talked about that trip for a long time, and really enjoyed meeting you guy's!! It's not going to be the same going to car shows without him, but I have some of the best friends that anyone could ask for and time will heal especially with there help thanks to all of you!!

IMG_3656.JPG

IMG_0679.JPG

My condolences to everyone affected. Sounds like a great guy.
I assume thats him kickin back in the lounge.chair with the.mopar green on his T shirt?
Great pic!

Sorry for your loss.

Good friends are hard to come by. Sounds like you made a lot of great memories together. Hold on to them.

Seen this on FB, sorry to hear this and may he RIP, I'll send some prayers for you all

So sorry to hear about this, he looks and sounds like a great friend for sure!! My heart and prayers go out to you and all of his family and friends, which I'm sure are many!! May Bill RIP!!

-
Back