Not open for further replies.

bradford

Professional at nothing
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I’ve got a lot of old and a few new a body parts that I need to rehome. I just don’t need these parts anymore more because my 3 a body’s are done. I would like to see them go to someone who could use them. I’m not trying to make money off them I’m just selling them for what ever it costs to ship plus my fuel taking them to the post office. All parts are $10 a piece plus shipping. Message me with your zip code and I can give you the total. Thanks

IMG_0969.jpeg

IMG_0970.jpeg

IMG_0971.jpeg

IMG_0972.jpeg

Update, the shock mounts and the two proportion valves have sold.

Is the linkage for the kick down function? If so, is it from a 4 barrel, small block application and complete?

Can you take more detailed pictures of the steering wheel? I’m interested.

Is the linkage for the kick down function? If so, is it from a 4 barrel, small block application and complete?
I think there’s two complete sets of linkages, but I think they are both for a 6 cylinder. I just got these linkages from a guy and they were all in a box. I can send you detailed pictures of them if you want?

Can you take more detailed pictures of the steering wheel? I’m interested.
Here’s some more pictures of the steering wheel. It’s in great shape with only one little crack that you can see in the pictures. Thanks

IMG_0982.jpeg

IMG_0983.jpeg

IMG_0984.jpeg

IMG_0985.jpeg

IMG_0986.jpeg

I’m just getting $10 for it. Send me your zip code and I can give you what it costs to ship.

Looking for Lower radiator support to k member bracket, 08094

Sorry I don’t have a lower radiator support.

I purchased both of the proportioning valves from him, out of his stash of parts.
Excellent items.
I'm a happy camper dealing with this member, here on this forum.
He mailed them out to me quickly.
I just got off the Pay Pal site, sending him some more dollars, for what i purchased from him.
I feel i got them from him, way to cheap, and couldn't live with myself thinking i got them at a bargain basement, take them away, pricing.
This is probably the best deal that i have ever gotten, in all the years that i have purchased parts, from people, on the internet.
Thank you very much.
Jim V.
hemi71x

Last edited:
Update, the steering wheel has sold.

I see a throttle cable on the throttle peddle , has it sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back