lots done on my barracuda today!

-

69B-Cuda

Reaction score
Git the tranny all hooked up, trans cooler flushed, lines straightened out and run away from headers etc... got rid of the 2" exhaust and bumped up to 2 1/2 back to new 3" mufflers and then turndowns (want to run all the way out the back but not enough $$ at the moment). Fixed the power steering leak and then went for a short ride down the block and back! Now I need to change the oil and wash it, put some good gas in it, pull the carb apart and make sure it is clean inside, and then play with the advance curve on the dizzy. Great to have the car back in service, I think it has been almost 2 years...

carb cleaned, added a gallon of fresh gas, I tried to siphon old the out but it is so low, I got about 1/2 cup and that is it! I bet if I had tried to drive it to the gas station, it would have died part way there! Maybe after church I'll go put some gas in it and then change the oil once it is warm.

GOOD NEWS!! no drips or puddles underneath so the tranny and PS aren't leaking!)

Going to be a good day for a cruise, nothing but blue skies and sunshine! I still have a ways to go but hope to get my dart on the road before the rain sets in on us.

No puddles or drips is good!!!

yep. I'm itching to go for a ride but no insurance on it at the moment... so, it will have to wait!

-
Back