Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
I have some 4 speed stuff I was gathering for my Barracuda project and have been forced to give it up for health reasons. So here are some very nice parts I'm selling. Rebuilt A Body 4 speed $650, very nice Lakewood bell housing $250, factory bell from a 69 340 4 speed car with fork and inspection plate cover $150
z bar $40
4 speed console top plate, ash tray lid, and lid with hinge in nice used shape $200
brand new from Classic Industries 4 speed console top plate, ash tray lid and console lid $395 4 speed hump new $125, set of new linkage and levers $100, set of oem linkage and levers $150,
upper console boot brand new $60,
non console floor shifter with handle $150.
May find more. I'll try to get some pics up by the weekend. All parts are plus shipping. Really don't want to ship the trans.

Sale pending on new console plates and top boot, used console plates, hurst shifter and new linkages.

Both console top plate sets and console upper boot now sold. THANKS.

Bear with me guys I've had over 50 PM's on this stuff. Sold are both console top plate sets and the boot. Have sales pending on transmission, Hurst floor shifter and new linkages, Lakewood bellhousing, and possibly 4 speed hump and z bar. Waiting on answers on some stuff so you guys in line I'll get back to you as soon as I hear from the other guys. Still available is the 67 Inland 4 speed console shifter for $200, oem bellhousing with inspection plate cover $150, oem linkages with levers $150. Thanks for your patience.

New prices on what's left. OEM linkages and levers $125, OEM 340 bellhousing with fork and cover plate $125, Lakewood bell $195, Inland console shifter with handle $175. All prices are plus the actual shipping cost to you. Thanks, Woody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back