[SOLD] Lots of A-body stuff, Super Stock springs, 8 3/4 housing, 3:23 sure grip, etc...

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Well, my black Dart is going down the road and I am getting rid of the stuff I collected. This stuff is going to be fair priced. I will probably not be interested in trades, only cash. All Items are best offer and are located in Logan, UT^

Thanks for looking, Jeremy

68 B-body 8 3/4 housing with perches moved in for A-bodies. I do have the shafts and they will be included. Asking $75 plus actual shipping.
DSCN3431.jpg

Brand new Mopar Performance Super Stock springs, I paid $109.95 plus shipping each, asking $150 plus shipping. SOLD
DSCN3432.jpg

8 3/4 spring plates blasted and painted, ready to go. $40 plus shipping SOLD

Brand new Green bearing kit for 8 3/4. Everything you need for the conversion. I paid $90, asking $65 plus shipping. SOLD

Big rear drums, backing plates and some hardware. Blasted and painted, $65 plus shipping. SOLD
DSCN3433.jpg

73+ Big bolt pattern large ball joint upper control arms, blasted and ready for paint, $55 plus shipping. SOLD
71bbb2d5.jpg

73+ Lower control arms with sway bar tabs, these are blasted and ready to go, $55 plus shipping. SOLD
1e663757.jpg

489 case, 8 3/4 3:23 sure grip rear. This is a VERY nice unit. $450 plus shipping.

72 and up A-body white face gauges. Will come with everything seen here and extra parts not shown. $70 plus shipping. SOLD
2f1ae029.jpg

Everything is obo and I prefer pay pal.

Thanks for the add

All that is left for sale out of this batch are the Sure Grip unit and the housing. Everything else is sold!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back