love it when my luck turns good

-

OUTLAW

Master of All Mopars
Reaction score
i LOVE IT WHEN MY LUCK TAKES A TURN FOR THE BETTER !!!!! This afternoon I run into a neighbor at QT and he asked if I knew anyone who wants a nice 73 charger se for cheap? Well of course I'm interested said all it needs is a gas tank and runs great $750 or less I told him to hold on to it for a couple weeks that I'd taake it .....ten minutes later he comes over to the house and says how about a trade? I fix his honda goldwing and $200 bucks and its mine delivered!! The wing needs about 2-3 hours labor on it ...sounds like a deal to me ...But it gets better yet...about 15 minutes ago a customer stopped in to see what i needed for his car and says expect to see a tow truck in the next few days with a low mileage mopar on it for me free! He knew I was looking for a hemi or a 440 for the cuda and came across this one and bought it for me ...said its too nice a car to strip that he would put a 318 in it and sell it off after I got what i need off of it .....Sweet!!!!!!!!!

you'd better pinch yourself.....sounds like your dreaming. :)

Ya I hear that .... when they show up I will then believe it ... but the charger is pretty much a done deal tho

EvilScamp said:
With that kind of luck you should play the lottery!:D

No kidding. Pick 6 numbers from 1 to 50 for me. I promise I'll let you know if it wins. :p

TALKED TO THE GUY AGAIN TODAY (TWICE) ON THE CHARGER
Seems he went out last month and started it up and ran it for a little while ( tank leak so it scared him and he shut it off) said he traded a dodge rampage for it from a neighbor of his mothers. He had a sun roof installed and says it looks factory. It had a 3/4 vinyl top he removed . Body is part primer and in better than average shape - interior is normal mopar (bad to sux) - motor sounds and runs decent - he thinks its auto on the floor with console but wasnt sure - someone went to the trouble of putting dual exhaust on it and its cream /black in color. might go look at it tomorrow nite after cruise nite at the 5 & 10 diner --basically he just doesn't want to mess with restoring it -he's more into his show car and honda

now about the other mopar its still in the works but had a snag thrown into the works by an ex-boyfriend (who is now out of the picture under threat of *ss kicking if he foo-fooed with the car )so delayed but not derailed

-
Back