Low Ballers

-
I sold my 1969 GT convertible body with no motor and trans and it needs quarters and rockers replaced. actually it needs everything replaced. I got $6500 for it. I havnt seen the car but if its got paint and interior and it will spin the tires I wouldnt take less than $15000 US for it. If the 318 is turning people off then stick a 360 in there. Dont give it away just because a bunch of tire kickers tell you its not worth anything. Take it to a big show here and you will be surprised what someone might give.

Good point. Lots of tire kicker this time of year.

Not exactly. I'm not sure about Canada, but in the US, it's tax return time. Some people just gotta spend that return or it burns a hole in their pockets, then it slows down after April...

ok - my .02c -- you would be doing WELL to get 13k for it - nice car and it is a convertible - BUT, it's a clone and that takes away from the value - - sadly, blood - sweat - and tears = next to nada... re-advertise it for $13,600 USA and jump on the first offer approaching 11k... I can see you getting $11,500 for it.. - sorry, that's not an offer. :D

I just checked out the ad for the car. My first thought is, you live in Canada, but have the car priced at $14900. US dollars. Most interested Canadians find it time consuming to try and figure out what todays price would be when paying you in Canadian dollars. I did convert your asking price at todays exchange rate and it is $20555. God knows how much the conversion will be tomorrow. I think your ad needs to have more pictures and an asking price both in Canadian and US. Funds. After all you do live in Canada.

-
Back