-
Status
Not open for further replies.

enigma57

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Having retired, it is time to inventory and put up for sale items remaining from past projects.

If interested, please send PM. I am located NW of Houston, Texas. Reasonable offers considered.

Engine to be picked up in person, cash on receipt. No checks, MOs nor credit cards. All sales are final......

5.9 litre (360) Dodge engine......

$1,500 - Low mileage 1998 360 (5.9 litre) Dodge truck engine. Truck had less than 2,000 miles when wrecked. Engine has been sealed and stored in my garage since '98.

Best regards and thanks for looking,

Harry

Yes, I have the starter and front drive pulleys and accessories here and I will include them for a couple hundred bucks more to sweeten the deal. All are original to this engine (nearly new) except for the power steering pump, which is off another truck and is in good condition (the original was sold before I picked up the engine).

The engine is complete from throttle body to oil pan including exhaust manifolds except for the cam position sensor and crank position sensor and throttle position sensor. I didn't need them, as I was going to replace the EFI with a carburettor intake and the cam position sensor with a MOPAR Performance electronic pickup distributor and drop the engine into an early year car. That did not happen, so this nearly new 1998 5.9 litre (360) Magnum engine has been sitting in my garage covered with a tarp since 1998.

I am located just North/NorthWest of Houston, Texas. Engine must be picked up here, as I have no way to crate and ship it and I want the buyer to be able to look it over thoroughly before purchasing, as this is a cash transaction and no returns accepted.

If you are interested and would like photos of this engine, send me a PM with your E-mail address and I will E-mail the zip file to you.

The truck it was pulled from was tee-boned and still had the dealers paper on the passenger side door glass and paper dealers tags when wrecked. I could not verify actual mileage, as the battery was crushed in the crash. I was present when the truck was towed in to the wrecking yard and bought the engine from them a couple days later after they pulled the engine and tranny. The original break-in oil and MOPAR filter had not been changed when I received the engine and I drained the crankcase and put a new Pennzoil oil filter on hand tight to seal the engine when I set it up in my garage here in '98.

Thanks for your interest,

Harry

This engine is still available at $1,500.

Thanks for looking,

Harry

Yes, I still have the engine here in my garage, Dave. Its been sitting there on a 4-wheel dolly I made for it covered with a tarp since I got it in 1998.

I am located about 40 minutes drive from Conroe if you'd like to stop by and look it over. If you go South on I-45 and take a right (West) on FM-1960, we are close to Veterans Memorial and Bammel-N. Houston.

Price is $1,500 cash. Send me your E-mail address or phone number by PM and we'll work out the details. I should be here in the afternoon Saturday. Can also send you photos of the engine via E-mail. Will send you a PM with my E-mail address.

Thanks for your interest,

Harry

attachment.php

Photo added

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back