-
Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicDog

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Pair of A-body low tension hood springs for use with bolt-on style fiberglass hoods. Fits '67 - '76 A-body cars. $50 shipped to anywhere in the continential USA. If interested in purchasing, PM me. I'm located in Richmond, VA.

Attachments

• A_body_low_tension_hood_springs.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,483
I like these! Do you need a prop rod with them, if not do you still have a pair.

Great question! When using these springs, along with your factory hinges and a bolt-on fiberglass hood, no prop rod is required to hold your hood up when using these springs. Makes your aftermarket bolt-on fiberglass hood operate the same as a stock factory steel hood.

Very interested but I've heard a lot of issues with glass hoods warping. Is that expected for cars that are dailies?

Pair of A-body low tension hood springs for use with bolt-on style fiberglass hoods. Fits '67 - '76 A-body cars. $50 shipped to anywhere in the continential USA. If interested in purchasing, PM me. I'm located in Richmond, VA.
I'm Interested

Hi, do you have of these low tension springs left ? If so, I would like to buy a set.

I still have these springs available. If interested, please send me a PM for more information, as I do not always receive notifications when this thread is replied to/updated.

I bought a set of your springs and i have to use a hod prop now.I sent you a pm about it but never heard from you.Using a hood prop is a pain.My hood is a new aar fiberglass 6 pak hood.

I bought a set of your springs and i have to use a hod prop now.I sent you a pm about it but never heard from you.Using a hood prop is a pain.My hood is a new aar fiberglass 6 pak hood.

Downsr, I do not recall receiving a PM from you about this issue. Sounds like the springs have not been properly tensioned. Please feel free to contact me via email to discuss further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back