Lower a arm bushing help

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
20171022_173119.jpg

Can anybody tell me what bushing this a arm may take..ive tried 2 sets of mustang 2 bushing don't fit..any idea of a bushing really need to get some new motor almost done..thanks

20171022_173127.jpg

Where did it come from? Brand?

Probably going to have to search by measurements. What’s the diameter, width, and bolt size?

Where did it come from? Brand?

Probably going to have to search by measurements. What’s the diameter, width, and bolt size?

I'll Mic everything this weekend..the mustang 2 bushings are just a tad to big and long ..i can deal with the long part but to big is the problem..thanks

that looks more like a heim joint

It’s a bushed rod end. It’s definitely not a Heim joint.

And it probably just uses a generic bushing. No need for a micrometer, a caliper measurement would be more than accurate enough. Heck a ruler could probably narrow it down to a couple of choices.

It’s a bushed rod end. It’s definitely not a Heim joint.

And it probably just uses a generic bushing. No need for a micrometer, a caliper measurement would be more than accurate enough. Heck a ruler could probably narrow it down to a couple of choices.

No kiddin. Somebody needs a new glasses prescription. lol

Probably just need something like this

5/8” thru-bolt, poly bushing
Bushings and Sleeve for Speedway Plain Steel 4-Bar Rod End

1/2” bolt, nylon bushings, set of 8
Four-Bar Rod End Plastic Bushing Kit for 1/2 Inch Bolt, Set of 8

Or take your measurements and look here and grab a part # to look for

energysuspension.com | UNIVERSAL #1: Link-Flange Type Bushings, Universal Mounts/Isolators

Thank you sir..ill look into that soon as I get home in a day or so..looks like just what I need ..

-
Back