Lower Block to Bell housing Bracket

-

kb67mopar

Reaction score
Does anybody have that cast aluminum bracket that bolts to the bottom of the block and then also attaches to the lower bell housing? It would have come on any truck motor or durango with a stamped steel oil pan. The aluminum pans have this feature cast into them already.

If anybody has one please PM me, I would like to buy it.

I know the one you're talking about. My '05 Ram has it. It's not expensive. Just go to the dealer; no hassle; no shipping; probably have it in one day. I bought one for my car and can't use it as stock, but cut it apart and will be using the side angle pieces alone...

It took a little machining on the inside, but I used it over my Canton oil pan....

View attachment 1714614395

Yup thats the one. Though I now think it may not work for me and I might have to make my own. My application doesn't use a stock transmission that was ever put behind the hemi and in looking at the bolt circle it appears the lower bolts are different. So I think I have to come up with something else.

Also I did end up talking to the dealer and its $58 so not terrible. If anybody wants to toss one my way shipped for $25 I'd still give it a shot.

Tin, that looks familiar.....buy the way, I found the bolts for it yesterday on the back shelf in a plastic bag labled "trans support bolts".

Tin, that looks familiar.....buy the way, I found the bolts for it yesterday on the back shelf in a plastic bag labled "trans support bolts".

Now you find them......

I had bought mine way back when I was going to use a stock, Hemi truck bellhousing and steel truck pan. That all changed as my project evolved with TTI headers; a scattershield and custom oil pan. At one point I cut the whole center out of it and had to clearance it for one header tube. I'm still going to try and use the end pieces with my new oil pan but I won't know if that possible for a while. I may too have to fab up something new for it, as I do believe some bracing is necessary under there.

I just wanted to fill you guys in, anybody who does a swap like mine with an NV3500. The structural dust cover off of a Dodge Ram 2500 Hemi with the NV4500 fits like a glove.

-
Back