Status
Not open for further replies.

drive48

MILK MAN
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I've been cutting these for local guys for a long time now and figured i toss it out to anyone who may want a set.
They are Precison cut to match your lower arm. 1/8 thick and easy to install. definetly stiffens the arm and leaving plenty of room to get to the adjuster and movement is not restricted.
$35.00 set delivered to lower 48.
shipping obviously more for our neighbors to north, south and extended fabo family overseas.

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 374
  • 008.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 356
  • 009.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 379
  • 010.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 375
I wished you mentioned this before I rebuilt my front end!! lol
sorry mullinax :banghead:
i only posted this because i had a fabo member swing by for some parts and he saw them on my bench in progess. needless to say he left with 4 sets. i know they work on 66-7 b bodies and my wifes 73 challenger.
i would have to verify applications on later b bodies 71-74.
i tack weld one end, clamp and tack to the other end, finish weld, clean, paint, and go for a rally drive up and down the back road. firms it up but still need a sway bar to control the roll on my 66 coronet yacht....lol

Those are sweet!! i am definately going to get a set from you next payday, for my 68 dart!! Thanks1

3 sets spoken for ready to ship to LEE G MY68BARRACUDA and TWOTONE

HAVE ONLY 2 SETS CURRENTLY LEFT IN STOCK.
I WILL HAVE TIME TO MAKE MORE EARLY NEXT WEEK.
IF YOU WANT A SET PM ME, I'LL GIVE YA STATUS OF IN STOCK READY OR WAIT TIME. THX FOR ALL THE INTEREST AND KIND WORDS.
JOE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back